WEBSITE COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
LAST UPDATED: 4/29/2011
© ROYAL CANIN SAS 2011. All Rights Reserved
ROYAL CANIN® is a registered trademark of Royal Canin S.A.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of Royal Canin except as provided in the Notices and Policies or in the text of the Website. Royal Canin neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Royal Canin.
Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of or used with permission by Royal Canin. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the Notices and Policies or written permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademarks laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
You may copy and use material displayed on the Website for noncommercial, personal purposes only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video, without written permission from Royal Canin.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Royal Canin and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks displayed on the Website without the written permission of the owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided in the Notices and Policies, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Royal Canin will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Any communication or material you transmit to or through the Website by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments or suggestions, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Royal Canin or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Royal Canin is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
ALLEGING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you suspect copyright infringement on our Website, use the following instructions to let us know. We will respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Be sure to consult with your attorney if you suspect copyright infringement.
Send us written notice by regular mail. To expedite our process, please use the following format:
1) Describe the material you believe has been infringed. For example, "The copyrighted work of concern is the picture at _____." Include the specific Internet address or URL if applicable, and include any relevant proprietary registration information.
2) Describe the material that you claim is infringing the work you identified in #1 above. Details are important.
3) Tell us how to contact you. Include your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
4) Tell us how to contact the user(s) who posted the material you believe infringes your work. Include e-mail address if available.
5) State the following: "I believe, in good faith, that use of the copyrighted material described above is not authorized by the copyright owner or its authorized representative. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, and that I am the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed."
6) Be sure to sign your written notice to us.
7) Mail your written notice to Royal Canin, USA, Inc., Attention: Online Customer Relations, 500 Fountain Lakes Blvd Suite 100, St. Charles MO 63301.
If the person(s) who posted the original content sends us a counter notification, we will forward a copy of that notice to the person who filed the first notice and restore the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, send us written notice by fax or regular mail. To expedite our process, please use the following format:
1) Identify the material that Royal Canin has removed or disabled. Include the specific Internet address or URL if applicable.
2) Tell us how to contact you. Include your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
3) State that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Missouri if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification to Royal Canin of the infringement or an agent of such person.
4) State the following: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
5) Be sure to sign your written notice to us.
6) Mail your written notice to Royal Canin, USA, Inc., Attention: Corporate Affairs, 500 Fountain Lakes Blvd Suite 100, St. Charles MO 63301.
If you have questions about our Notices and Policies, you may contact us at:
Phone: (800) 592-6687 (U.S. Customers), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central, Monday through Friday
Mail: Royal Canin, USA, Inc., ATTN: Corporate Affairs, 500 Fountain Lakes Blvd., Ste. 100, St. Charles MO 63301